I’m probably a little late on this trend, but I’ve got to say — I am loving all the bow-inspired pieces I’ve been seeing everywhere lately! When I saw a DIY bow necklace featured on StyleBytes, I had to try it for myself. So, I borrowed one of my boyfriend’s clip on bow ties and stuck it on an old Forever21 chain I had lying around that was missing its charm, and voila! Perfect new necklace (P.S. Yeah, I know — smoking and drinking = bad, but my necklace = cute so this photo is staying!).
Need more bows? Look no further:
Clockwise from top left:
1. Carmen Headband, Forever 21 ($3.80)
2. Lizete – Flirty Blouse, Theory ($160)
3. Solid Bow Hair Clips (I just realized these are out of stock at the store I found them at, but check out Etsy for many, many great alternatives)
4. Oversized Bow Dress, Zac Posen ($2,200 – haha)
5. Mesh Bow and Rose Bracelet, Betsey Johnson ($50)